When I first started this blog, I was around the middle of a huge metamorphosis in my life. I had begun to understand myself and began to finally understand the full picture and discover where the pieces went all together. I began to understand myself, where I am strong..... and where I am weak. I have had enough rejection and failure in my life to expect it. But where I am suppost to give up, I find I need to keep going. Finish what I start and you know what, it feels good. There's nothing wrong with being a person of many things as long as you still finish at some point all the things you start. I am truly myself and I am truly unique in my own way. I'm me and no one else's besides God. Not taking crap anymore from myself opens a door but it needs to be done in a well conducted way. Not getting upset and letting my anger take hold of me but knowing how to keep myself and not become someone else's. Abstinence to all and every input that controls me are pulls my feelings. No longer being a consumer of more than I produce. That's my happy place.
No comments:
Post a Comment